Friday, April 27, 2012

Incomplete Thoughts #2

READ THIS SHIT and be blown away. RoboFish

Again, sporadic thoughts here.
Clustering sigils? I've always done this, but not in any structured way.

This is good shit. Really good shit.
What to do, what to do..?

Inspiration has hold of me, like some beautiful giant sending lightning bolts through my head.
(inspiration is lightning bolts)

The SIGILS! Now that i have this method to use.. what i am going to do?
I mean, i want plenty, but i just can't remember what it is.

One head sigil leading the way for the others? you fucking genius.. Gordon is his name.
Them bastards attract like energies like.. energies!!?!

To be continued in a minute (need some coffee)

Speaking of which, coffee is good for this kind of work.
What work you ask? the kind that deals with ecstatic realization and fucking fantastical inspiration.
Inspiration is a driving force, this shit works.

That's what i need, inspiration! i have it, but no direction for it to ride.
So scratch that, i need somewhere to go.
Where do i go? What the fuck do i want?

I want to move forward, but where is that? I have no clue where i am, how am i supposed to move forward?
So many questions. I like being lost, perhaps i will advance in my "lostness," to coin a word.

What else do i want, hmm? not much. I lied when i said i want plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment