Thursday, April 26, 2012

Incomplete Thoughts #1

You may have noticed it says #1 Haha! yes that means theres MORE, lots to come.

I've been very much lost. Good lost or bad lost, i have no idea. Feels like i'm trying to pick up where i left off, which was somewhere in depths of insanity, i think.
Recently picked up Liber Null again. It made good sense, the kind of sense that makes you put the book down and then go and get shit done. But the feeling was temporary, always is.
I feel as though i need to incorporate my roots (chaos magic) into my up and blossoming path of asatru and being an odinsman. (hence the HeMan post). I always revered Odin in my work as a ceremonial magician, but i never held conversation with him, that i could recognize.
My attempts to absolutely establish myself as an odinsman involves getting his attention. Doing things the way i feel he would tell me to do them. In other words, the hard way.
But, i lack the inspiration. This is something i really want, but i cant muster up the energy to get it done. I think my eccentric alter ego of a deranged chaote would serve me well. A healthy balance between seriousness and silliness. The energy to get things done, but an air of seriousness so i don't get distracted.

So it's settled (i arrive at conclusions as i see my thoughts), I WILL pick up chaos magic once more and i WILL feel batshit crazy, once more. BUT, I won't get distracted this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment