Monday, October 22, 2012

Ordeal of Odin

It is Odin that reminds of the internal struggle with myself that manifests around me. My promise is to struggle every second to live life, the struggle enriches life with meaning, and so it is also my gift. The more i struggle the more i succeed, and the more meaningful life is.

Odin finds ways to make life difficult, often in unexpected ways, and typically more challenging! Always do i have to change and grow in someway to achieve. He has no mercy, because the struggle is mine. I feel Odin is the apparent force in my life, as well as the necessary force.

As i change, so does my perception of him. I am able to see him in different ways, and with new faces. How i see him is relevant to my life at that time, i need only understand how. Then it is a matter of changing again, because above all Odin is svipal, changeable.

Odin is the struggle, the granter of struggle, and so he is the granter of life. Odin helps me to find passion in life, just as he gives me life. The struggle is my ordeal, and Odin grants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment